Documentation required for 1st year registration
- Application for admission to the exact study program You apply for
- Download Application for Registration
- Download Application for Admission to Master or Doctoral Studies
- High school Diploma
- 1st to 4th High school year records
- Birth Certificate, not older than 6 months
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Two photos, 4×6 cm dimensions
- Proof of payment of tuition and other documentation required for enrollment: enrollment sheet, semester sheet, etc. (to be regulated during enrollment period)
All mentioned documents are submitted in original or certified copy.
Opportunity to pay in installments
All students coming from the former Yugoslavian republics are subject to the same rates as students coming from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Applications remain open until filled.
For all informations call: 063-891-284 or contact Student Affairs Office of IUG.
Address: Zaima Imamovića 42, Goražde
Working hours: Every workday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.