In performing its activities, the University combines educational, scientific-research, professional, or artistic work as components of a unique higher education process. The University integrates the functions of all the institutions and units within it, and especially the faculties, by implementing a unique policy aimed at continuously improving the quality of the teaching process and improving scientific work based on vision, mission and core values.
OBJECTIVES AND TASKS
OF THE UNIVERSITY OF GORAŽDE
THE MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE UNIVERSITY OF GORAŽDE
- Implementation of quality and effective education based on learning outcomes and flexible academic profiles across all three levels of study, focused on flexible learning pathways and lifelong education, in line with the needs of the community, economy and society;
- Education and training of personnel who will have an enviable level of knowledge that would enable them to be competitive in the labor market and with which future graduates could engage in contemporary business flows without further training;
- Providing the highest quality education for students and facilitating personal development of students in order to become responsible professionals, leaders and leaders in performing tasks in various fields of social life;
- Creating an attractive environment for study and research in order to develop the rule of law, democracy and political tolerance, business, entrepreneurship, transport, health care, education, as well as the prosperity of the whole society;
- Maintaining the highest standard and best reputation based on the key values we cherish when providing educational and professional services.
TASKS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF GORAŽDE
- Transferring and disseminating scientific, professional and artistic knowledge and skills in the academic community;
- Development of science and advancement of artistic creativity in accordance with world trends;
- Providing young, scientific, professional and artistic staff;
- Providing security for individuals to receive tertiary education and education throughout life;
- Significant increase in the population of higher education while contributing to the building of a knowledge society;
- Inclusion in the European Higher Education Area.